Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Student Diary!

Every thing that is even 1% negatively said with respect to Pakistan that motivates me to write for my blog and spread my message and views among my friends and blog followers. Today, 4th June 2010, I have a class of Managerial Communication in the morning.

We were going through the effectiveness of Communication in the professional life . As we reach that your attitude is also very important along with the communication skill in order to get success in the professional life, there it is mentioned that Smell and Taste are also the two components of your attitude. The instructor in a very friendly manner and having a kidding kind of expressions and said that in Pakistan if men uses the women sprays or deodorants no one can identify , But if this happens in USA the people can easily identify that which smell you are using.

So I thought to share this thing with you along with my views and reservations over this statement. First of all , It is right that the citizen of our country are not so brand conscious or most of them even do not use sprays as they cannot afford it. This might be the reason that they cannot identify. But the main thing I want to mention is that the states of European and American countries are covered by cold almost 80% of the year and there weather do not allow them to take showers for about 3 4 times ,as we used to take. This is the reason why those people use sprays and then obviously the spray or deodorants companies promote their product according and properly segmentized in those areas rather than to do it in Asian countries.

Due to the less number of showers they take may be in some 3 days or a week can throw them down like nothing if they do not use sprays there. So its essential for them to use that product . In this way they can obviously identify the brand or the fragrance one is using.

This statement do not hurt me in class. But this left some views in my mind so I thought to share them up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment